Thursday, March 10, 2011

Only 4 days left to join!

There are only 4 days left to join BambooPink!  

This is one of the most exciting opportunities that is available to YOU! I have done tons of research on this and for those of you that know me, you know I do not join in on something like this unless I really truly believe in it. I am not the type of person that is comfortable going into someone else's home to host a party. This is NOTHING like what I have seen out there before!

The parent company, JudeFrances, is a very high-end jewelry line that is ONLY sold in high-end retail locations. Stars have been sporting items from that line for years on some of the most viewed red carpet events. Some of the clients include Oprah, Kristin Chenoweth, Julie Louis Dreyfuss and many more. 

BambooPink will offer EVERYTHING in their line at price points under $100.  If you join now, there is NO COST.  If you decide once the product line launches on April 1, 2011 that this is not the best opportunity for you to be a part of, you can simply opt out.....NO WORRIES!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. 

To sign up, visit www.bamboopink.net.intexas

See Y'all Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment